The Great Effects of Cannabis Oil
The great effects of cannabis oil are many and we are going to relate these to you now. At Medical Cannabis Oils we understand how important your health is to you. We therefore recommend several great effects of cannabis oil to a) maintain your present health and b) to get better if you are ill. Cannabis has for centuries been regarded as a miraculous cure for a range of ailments from the common cold, headaches and sore joints to epilepsy, multiple sclerosis and even cancer. Today you can choose the great effects of cannabis oil to heal you…
Cannabis Oil, Cannabinoid Receptors and Health
Did you know that you have innate cannabinoid receptors in your body – in your brain, skin, lungs, kidneys, liver and immune system? The great effects of cannabis oil are triggered when the phytocannabinoids such as cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) activate some of these cannabinoid receptors. In this way, your endocannabinoid system is affected – your metabolism, bone growth, anxiety levels, diet and immune functioning. Some doctors have prescribed medical cannabis for chronic diseases and seen their patients get better after weeks of dedicated treatment. Research is ongoing and scientists are fascinated by the endocannabinoid sytem’s interaction with the cannabis cannabinoids.
Feel the Great Effects – Take Cannabis Oil
Take cannabis oil to feel its great effects:
- Cannabis oil capsules – these are powerful doses of CBD or THC that you take to treat a particular condition. Stick to the recommended dosages. Capsules should be blended with a good fat like coconut oil for better absorption.
- Cannabis oils or tinctures taken sublingually – drop the drops or spray the spray into your mouth, onto or under your tongue. The cannabis reaches your bloodstream quickly and acts immediately.
- Vaporisation – medicate anywhere, anytime by inhaling the cannabis with the e-cigarette device. Our high quality e-juices are designed for all sorts of vaping e-cigarettes and devices. We make our cannabis e-juice vaporising oils from pure medical cannabis concentrate oils.
- Topicals (creams or balms) – cannabis oil topicals are rubbed into the skin for immediate effects. Choose CBD or THC-infused balms for your sore joints, skin disorders or just to feel better about your dry skin.
Always make sure your cannabis oil is from a reputable source which uses organic natural products. If you want to feel the great effects of cannabis oil, choose your method for your condition.
You Can Treat These Ailments:
- Anxiety and depression – CBD is calming and non-psychoactive therefore an ideal medicine to promote better sleep and appetite. Cannabis oil works with the seratonin in your brain to induce a happier state of mind.
- Memory issues – neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease result in memory loss. So does stress and other conditions. Cannabis oil stimulates parts of the brain related to memory and ensures improved memory if taken regularly.
- Sore muscles or joints – use a cannabis oil topical to rub away the aching pain of sore muscles or joints. CBD or THC infused cannabis cream is a healing balm that is non-psychoactive and incredibly soothing. It can even reverse diseases like psoriasis and arthritis.
- Insomnia – cannabis oil promotes a healthy digestion and hunger so is great for patients suffering malnutrition or the side effects of chemotherapy or other opiates.
- Pain – cannabis oil relieves pain and is a known anti-inflammatory. It is a good pain killer for arthritis, migraines, cancer and fibromyalgia.
The list goes on. The great effects of cannabis oil are many and complex. Choose your intake method and remember to contact us for more advice on which cannabis oil you need for your condition.