Our team at Medical Cannabis Oil feels strongly that the South African people need to know the lengths the South African Police Service (SAPS) is willing to go to keep the amazing herb off SA streets. Its common knowledge that the police have been fighting a loosing battle with rural cannabis growing operations in rural parts of South Africa. Recent reports have confirmed that the police are now flying over cannabis plantations and spraying a herbicide called Glyphosate on the crop. The Cancer Association has come out to state that there is potential that this herbicide could actually cause cancer.
International studies have shown that Glyphosate exposure can be linked to the following conditions:
- Endocrine disruption
- Increasing the risk of breast and other cancers, including non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Cytotoxic changes (toxic changes to living cells)
- Genotoxic changes (ability to cause damage to the genetic information within a cell causing mutations, which may lead to cancer)
- Teratogenic changes (ability to disturb the development of an embryo or foetus)
- Tumorigenic changes (capable of forming or tending to form tumours)
- Pulmonary oedema (excess fluid in the lungs) in exposed individuals”
The concern is that with the upsurge in interest in Cannabis oil, a lot of suppliers are purchasing lower grade cannabis that may actually be tainted with Glyphosate. The results could be disastrous. We therefore stress that you must ensure that you are only buying cannabis oil from suppliers who produce a truly medical grade product.
If you have questions or would like to know more about medical grade cannabis, how our oil is produced or just more information on how this amazing product could be of value to your organisation. Please do not hesitate to contact us today. We are here to assist today.